Don’t have a date this Valentine’s Day? Don’t fret because Brie Larson and the other cast of “Captain Marvel” will be coming down to Singapore!
The special event for fans will take place at Marina Bay Sands on Thursday, 14th February 2019.
Larson will be accompanied by Samuel L. Jackson and Gemma Chan, as well as directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck.
Remember last April when the cast of ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ dropped by sunny Singapore to promote their movie?
If you lucked out on catching your favourite superhero in the flesh, best be on your toes this time around.
This year’s event will be free-to-public like the one before, but pre-registration is compulsory because of the high demand — uh oh.
Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a step by step admission guide:
Here are some Important rules to note for registration and ticket collection:
- A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
- A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
- For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the fan event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the fan event. The organisers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
- While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Information on admission to the fan event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
- Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
This will be their only stop in Asia and Singaporeans get to be there, so don’t miss out! See here for the extra details.